Monday, November 30, 2009

last vacation day.

So today is the last day of my thanksgiving break. We had a week. It was a long overdue break that was definitely needed. I am ready to go back to school though because I need distractions from what is going on in my life at the moment.
Bad way to deal with things. I know.
I have mad homework and work to do and I'm just starting right now that's really bad, but I'm a procrastinator so what else can you expect.
I have a Christmas list. Very short.
  • Sony Cybershot T90(pink)
  • iPod touch
  • Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar (anime)


*clothes and shoes aren't needed on the list. I get them regardless.

It's not really anything to get for Christmas anymore and I'm realizing that as I get older. I can't believe I'm actually getting more mature.Lol. I'm such a silly person, that it's weird.
PEACE[im out]
Oh yeah. My mom's present to me is giving my room a much needed makeover. Overly happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment