Tuesday, November 10, 2009

If I'm going to be a symbol of something, I'd rather have it sex than some other things.

I would just like to say that i officially love Betty Boop. not sure why. i just do. maybe it's because she was seen as a sex symbol and i need some self confidence or some ish like that. then again maybe I'm just looking for someone who i can say is my favorite character.
idk.
whatever it is i love her at the moment but at any given time that love can stop because i switch it up all the time with stuff like this. i can honestly say that i admire her even though she is a fictional character.
Do i have a twisted mind for admiring a fictional character?
let me know. but anyways that's all i wanted to say. another random ass post about not shit. you know how it is.

peace bros.



listening to: 'Holla If You Need Me' by Trey Songz

No comments:

Post a Comment