Wednesday, December 2, 2009

AA Meeting

Hello, My name is Charlay D. and I am an attention addict or as I like to call it an attention whore. I don't know how it started. But I do know why. I feel like I need someone to make me happy. I hate that I feel that way and I've tried time and time again to not depend on others for my happiness, but it always ends in a fail. I don't take it as far as dressing ridiculously slutty or fucking every guy that I see. I just have to have someone available to talk to at all times. Just so I can feel good about myself.
I'm young and I think this is a bit much for me to handle.
I just hope and pray that it doesn't get any worse. I'm in the process of trying to overcome this and so far its coming along. I hurt mad people in the years of this.
O.H. was one of the people that were used for my own personal benefits and for that I say sorry to him. He wasn't the only one though. I'm sorry to all of the people that I have used for my benefit. Once I was done with them I just stopped talking to them with not so much as a good-bye and I gave them no reason. I always felt bad about that. I'm the type of person who actually has a conscience. Lol.
Well that's all. I just thought it was time that you all know the truth. I'm free...kinda.

I'm gone.

1 comment:

  1. it's because humans were not meant to be alone. no wants to be alone, no matter how hard they act. and dang girl, your situation regarding how u stop talking to dudes with no reason sounds like what i go through! only, it's the other way around.

    ReplyDelete