Sunday, November 15, 2009

just for me

just washed my hair.well not just its been a few hours but anyway, I got done washing my hair for the first time with box braids in my hair.
not a difficult task, but also not the most easiest one also.the most shockinq thinq about this is what I used to wash my hair with thouqh.
I used just for me.yup I said it.just for me hair milk shampoo.it worked super well.
did i really just say super?
but yeah it worked really well. which was suprisinq.it was like a last resort type thinq because I had just run out of shampoo before I got my hair done and I didn't feel the need to buy more because I felt as if I wouldn't need it for a while.WRONG.
yeah so I will put this down as a success and maybe I will actually get these products for my hair. maybe.

p.s. I am so ready to just bc my hair but then again I don't think I will know what to do with short hair because I haven't ever had so little hair. I'm also thinking about changing my bc date from my birthday 4.30.10 to 8.01.10 so that I can have a year worth of pure natural hair instead of just 9 months. we will just have to see.


as of now my hair sorta looks like this. just way shorter.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment