Monday, November 23, 2009

why?

I was at Karn's with my mom yesterday and she was buying meat for one of her friends for a party later that night.
Anyway.
It was an old head, not that old maybe early 20s but old enough. He was a hot jawn too, so like every time I would look in his direction and/or at him. He would be looking at me and that made me think that I stay attracting old heads.Weird.
Should I be scared? Maybe. That's kind of scary.
So the question is: Why do I attract old heads?

In other news, I have a new jawn boo-thang. Lol. He's official though. Just started talking to him. We'll call him....187. For reasons that you will soon learn.
At first my mom wanted me to talk to him then once she learned some information on him, she decided against it. The reason was and I quote my mother on this:

Me: "Why can't I talk to him?"
Mom: "Because he's fucking and you not fucking."......."187*"

Now my mom does curse and awful lot but this just caught me totally off guard with this that I almost choked on my Capri Sun. I couldn't stop laughing because it was like the funniest thing I had heard that whole day. In the end I still ended up getting his number and talking to him. My moms will be aight.
Fun day yesterday. Yes, it was.

Happy Monday Peoples.

*187-homicide.
funny, right?

listening to: "Love You More" by Ginuwine

1 comment:

  1. haha i use the phrase "boo thang" all the time! thanks for following me =]

    ReplyDelete