Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow day.

I was so effin' happy when my mom told me we had a two-hour delay, that instantly meant to me NO SCHOOL. Why?
It was already a half day today and we get out at 11:45, we have to be at school by 7:45.
That would have meant I would be at school at 9:45 and would've been at school for two hours. Why would I even do some stupid ish like that? Lol.

---On another note, I know I don't post as much as I used to, but to be honest I have no time and I have nothing interesting to really talk about_*as if I do any other time*_ but yeah. I'm probably going to start posting again after I get this project for English done it's due tomorrow and I have yet to have written my minimum of 5 journals. So I'm just going to get started on that enjoy the pictures.

snow day.

AHHH PIMPLE. okay so its not that bad

before. after.

No comments:

Post a Comment