Monday, December 14, 2009

What Has Been Up?

Well, I've just been chilling like always. I have been talking to 187, I might chill with him this weekend, I would've before but my hair has not been point for like 2 weeks I'm falling off.
And I know this.
I will be calling my aunt tomorrow to see when she can do it though.
Real talk.
I went Christmas shopping on Saturday. I got some outfits and some sneakers. I showed my mom and dad what camera I wanted and I showed them the iPod Touch Zune HD that I want. The best part about that whole trip was that I got to go to Build-A-Bear Workshop. OMG, my bear is so freakin' sexy. Lol. I need something to do, I'm mad bored, I always am.
Umm...what to talk about, what to talk about???
If you don't already know, I'm a Youtube fiend, and I have recently been put onto MrChiCity3. This dude is as official as it gets and he's real and funny as hell. I literally sat in front of the computer and watched his videos like all day just laughing at him and whatnot. Might post one of his videos at the end of this post.


Currently Pt.1 So you can always know what I am doing at the moment.
On to the next subject, I'm currently obsessed with pink and black together, pizza, MrChiCity3, and the song 'love affair' by Lil' Twist. I'm almost positive this list will change completely next week.
I'm currently watching Family Guy, one of the best shows ever. In my opinion.
I'm currently listening to 'Love Affair'.
I'm currently looking at my vanity mirror.
I'm currently thinking about O.H.
I'm currently trying to learn how to pin-drop.
I'm currently wearing red and pink nail polish.
I'm currently wishing for school to be over very, very soon.
I'm currently in the mood to jerk.
I'm currently addicted to striped sweaters and skinny jean 'fits.
I'm currently writing a script for a short film.
I'm currently wearing my PJs.
I'm currently experiencing a headache.
I'm currently looking for a job.

Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Im digging your blog...come check mine out and follow me...

    aramatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete