Saturday, October 24, 2009

WTF???

maybe its me and maybe its not.
you tell me.

so remember O.H. from a previous post?

yeah so anyway.
he texts me yesterday talkinq about "wassup"

p.s. mind you i haven't talked to him for like 3 or 4 weeks, so shit is definitely not koo between us at all.

and i just went alonq with the flow and was like "chillinq chillinq". then he texts back sayinq and i qoute "how you been STRANGER"
then i fell asleep cuz i was mad tired lol.

but then today he texts me about 12 am. so this like just happened. this is the summarized version but you can get the jist of it from this:

O.H. : wassup?
me : just chillinq listeninq to music.
O.H. :ugh like always damn why you been on some STRANGER shit lately
me : i dont think i been on some stranger ish lately. why do you feel that way?
O.H. :cuz you never hit me up anymore
me :i been busy with skoo and plus you always hit me up first. so...?
O.H. :(some unnecessary bs)
me:what?
O.H. :oh nothing STRANGER go back on ya funny tip den
me :nah i wanna talk about this
O.H. : ok so talk about it STRANGER
me :stop callinq me stranger and how am i acting funny?
O.H. :its coo maybe you just changing or im trippin but dont trip go back to listenin to music or whatever you was doin
me : aiqht whateva

[convo over]

now please tell me WTF was that? like seriously. and need i remind you this niqqa is older then me acting like he my age or at least thats what i feel like. mainly cuz he didn't wanna talk about it. like WTF???

idk shits just real crazy lately. and i didn't need this to add on to my lists of things
should i just let this qo or what. im not sure. this is like my best friend with somethinq more. ima figure it out soon...i hope.

im out

listeninq to: best i ever had by drake

'cuz she hold me down everytime i hit her up'

and why the fuck did he keep puttin STRANGER in caps like yanamean?

1 comment:

  1. i feel yu ; i cant stand it when dudes act like dat especially when they suppose to be on they grown man status [followin yu :)]

    ReplyDelete