Tuesday, October 27, 2009

funniest moment of my day.

i was on the bus going home and it was mad crowded today for some reason. so i was just sitting on the bus ,mad, because it was all packed [but i did have a seat thouqh so im thankful] but it was like this special needs person on the bus and he kinda stuck. nah fuck that. that nigga smelled like straight piss. and the dude he was sitting by was like:

---'you smell like piss,bra'

now me being the person that i am started laughing now i was the first one who heard it the first time he had said it so they were looking at me like WTF??? but i didn't care because it was mad funny.
then he said it again a couple of stops later and he moved from the seat he was in to a different one and this time the special needs dude said

---'i do not' and hit dude with his lunch bag??? im guessing it was.

shit was HILARIOUS AF.
oh yeah my oldhead wasn't on the bus today, kinda upset. lol.
and i just figured out that blogging is so much effin' fun like seriously. and im taking mad pics lately of absolutely nothing at all. but thats just me for you.

im out bro

listening to: 'way 2 many chickz' by new boyz

i was eating ritz bitz in this pic too. lol.
↑↑↑random pic of me and my bags, homies,friends,whatever you↑↑↑ wanna call em.

i know its f'd up my boy ,not bf, tarik took it so what you expect. hahaha. kidding.


shoutout to tarik. love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment