Monday, October 26, 2009

monday morning message.

"You are beautiful(: I know Monday mornings can drag, and our outfits or hair isn't much of a help but just remember that you're a beautiful being under God."

--shoutout to Abi for this.

let me tell you this made my day or morning. because my hair was not cooperating and its not done so i was oh so very frustrated this morning. i was wearing my favorite hoodie so that made my day a lil better also. it always does.


it was like the perfect message because i was about to not qo to skoo and call it a day. please believe me[jody's mom voice from baby boy] .lol.

yo its this older dude that be on the bus i take home from skoo that 3:40. if i was just a couple years older i would be on that.for trill. ima have to flick him up one day. on the sneak tip of course. he reminds me of O.H. but we aren't qonna talk about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment