Friday, January 15, 2010

I Love Music.

Writing blog to the sound of "Just Broke Up" by YG

I downloaded hella music today. Mainly tonight.
I was kind of mad earlier and decided this was a good way to release that anger.
Okay, maybe I didn't but, I lost all my music, so I can do that.
I seriously was mad though because my plans just kept falling through.
1st. I was supposed to go to a talent show. DIDN'T HAPPEN.
Then I was supposed to go to the basketball game. DIDN'T HAPPEN.
But whatever. It ain't shit.

On to the next topic, niggas.
I have been having fun with them lately. No, not that kind of fun.
Just been talking and whatnot.
Also been seeing mad hot jawns aka cute boys, like literally everywhere.
Just today I was on the bus coming home from school and he got on the bus, and we were making crazy eye contact, but you know just eye candy, and I most likely will never see him ever again.

Other than that I just been up to my usual chilling.
One.

No comments:

Post a Comment